We love our clients and our clients love us. Here are some recent reviews that we received:
With more than 1,100 Track Changes revisions in Microsoft Word, ManuscriptPro did an excellent job with formatting, restructuring, proofreading, and correcting our paper on pharmacogenomics. We felt more comfortable with submitting our findings to an international journal and will definitely use ManuscriptPro for future papers. Thank you.
– PharmD from College of Pharmacy, ChungAng University, Seoul, South Korea
Lots of useful edits everywhere – it was incredible. Nice work. Hope to use your service again.
– PhD from Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
Thanks to your clarifications and rephrasing, I was able to send my updated pharmacognosy manuscript to a journal in less than a week. I like how you point out ways to help me with my grammar and suggest alternative clinical words. I am going to recommend my colleagues to you soon.
– MD from College of Pharmacy, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, South Korea
You took the case report to the next level! So many thanks to you for making it look and sound so native English. Good formatting and very nice help with abbreviations. Everybody, use this service.
– MD from National Yang-Ming University School of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan
ManuscriptPro applied journal guidelines the right way to our paper. You took out material that did not belong and made the paper look so better. Good reference check also. Thanks.
– PhD from Sunchon National University, Sunchon, Jeonnam, Korea